Wed, 16 Jun|
Anaesthesia of the Critical Patient
When dealing with critical patients and being asked to manage and monitor the anaesthesia, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and feel that anxiety that comes. So sit back stay calm and join us for this fab info packed day.
Time & Location
16 Jun 2021, 09:00 – 17:00
About the Event
Join Reece our highly experienced, enthusiastic, and influential lecturer for this fantastic day -“Anaesthesia of the Critical Patient"
"When dealing with critical patients and being asked to manage and monitor the anaesthesia, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and feel that anxiety that comes. The idea of today is to pack the day with tips and tricks to arm you with what you need to face that case with confidence. We will be looking at;
- preparations- it’s all in preparing the patient, the better the preparation, the smoother the anaesthesia.
- fluid therapy- the what’s and when’s of anaesthetic fluid therapy and the ins and outs of monitoring Fluid therapy.
- premedication and analgesia- a decent premedication and analgesic plan will set you up for uneventful anaesthesia. What do we have in practice we can use to improve out analgesia, to include local anaesthesia techniques.
- monitoring- what monitoring techniques should we utilise in these critical patients and when should the monitoring start? To include Blood pressure, ECG and capnography interpretation
- Recovery- the most dangerous stage of anaesthesia, what can we do to make it safer and how can we involve more staff into monitoring in this stage.”
This exciting day will be run via zoom so you can sit back and relax from the comfort of your own sofa with your feet up and a nice cup of tea :-)
Emergency Critical Care£150.00
Making the most of the RVN!£150.00
Anaesthesia of the critical pa£150.00